KEIM MINERAL PAINTS LTD
Deer Park Way, Donnington Wood
Shropshire TF2 7NA
Tel: 01952 231250
Fax: 01952 231251
Company Registration Number 2343394
Keim Fixativ is a mineral binder, diluent and fixing agent made from pure, liquid potassium silicate.
Keim Fixativ, diluted with water, can be used to control or reduce the porosity of highly absorbent mineral substrates and act as a dust suppressant onto surfaces such as concrete.
Keim Fixativ penetrates and permanently bonds with the substrate by silicification and is highly water vapour permeable, extremely resistant to weathering and absolutely incombustible. Keim Fixativ does not contains any organic additives or solvents.
Keim Fixativ – Features & Benefits
- Bonds permanently with the substrate
- Extremely weather resistant
- Low VOC
- Extremely water vapour permeable
- Absolutely UV resistant
- Hinders fungal and mould growth
- Environmentally friendly, good environmental impact assessment
- Excellent low environmental impact building material